Creating An All In One Fertilizer?

Nov 25, 2019
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hey guys,

So i live on the other side of the world and it is expensive to order tropica ferts or even TNC complete. I was planning on buying EI dry ferts and mixing up my own all in one fertilizer solution.

Can anyone give me a recipe for a 300ml bottle?

Nov 25, 2019
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello Joshua. Have you checked out the products available at www. aquariumfertilizer.com? We have blended aquatic plant nutrients as well as individual ones that you can blend yourself.

Hi Julia,

Yes I have had a look on the website. Found it quite a while ago. However, I live all the way in Indonesia and the shipping cost is quite big to get it somewhere like here. I have found similar raw ingredients here. Hence wanting to make up an all in one fertilizer. Of course, it won't be as good as the products on aquariumfertilizer.com but thought it would be interesting to test out. Do you have a recipe to make an all in one fert maybe?

Andy van Ruzzette

Oct 2, 2017
Indonesia
Hello Joshua,

Just wondering if you have already obtained your ferts? If not, I live in Indonesia too and have my own aquarium necessity shop. I sell EI ferts that you may be interested in, also open for friendly discussions related to this hobby, cheers!

Nov 25, 2019
Jakarta, Indonesia
Hello Joshua,

Just wondering if you have already obtained your ferts? If not, I live in Indonesia too and have my own aquarium necessity shop. I sell EI ferts that you may be interested in, also open for friendly discussions related to this hobby, cheers!
Hi Andy! Ohhhh that's awesome mate! Where about in Indonesia are you? I haven't obtained any EI ferts yet but still interested in them. Also to talk about the hobby and maybe a collab or something!