This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Couple Of Plants Stunting

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Davidfendrich87, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Davidfendrich87

Davidfendrich87 New Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    Brand new to the forum and hoping to gain some knowledge regarding my tank and the plants I am having a bit of time with. Have NESAEA PEDICELLATA GOLDEN and ALTERNANTHERA ROSANERVIG both of which are providing stunted tips. Interestingly both are in a good spot for the CO2 and receive a direct mist. The rest of the foliage seem ok. I still assume this is CO2 related as I am dosing 2 ML of Easy Green daily along with a supplemental root tabs (could this be too much?). Happy to provide any additional details if folks can advise. Lights are running 8am 6pm daily on Fluval 3.0... In a 27 gallon tank and top off at 70% strength from 9am-4pm. I have reasonable flow in the tank. Thanks guys! Really excited to hear from the community.

Tags: