Complete CO2 system

barbarossa4122

Guru Class Expert
Dec 29, 2009
NYC
Hi,

I am thinking of getting one complete co2 system for a 55g and a 30g but, my wife only agree to let me spend $300.00 for it. I do not want to do it by getting the necessary parts and then have to assemble it. Any good ones for $300.00? Btw, I like the one GLA has for $500.00 but, I was not able(yet) to convince my wife that I need such an expensive system. Also, can I use one system on two or 3 tanks?
(DIY co2 is out of the question)

H

Htomassini

You can split one tank but u will need a brass manifold and 2 bubble counters two check valves etc

pepetj

Lifetime Members
Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2008
Santo Domingo, Dominican Rep
I used one brass manifold to feed four different tanks ( four Perfecto 30 Breeder) but recently have been using a common airline plastic T to serve two tanks.

Use of simple plastic T connector is safe if placed right before the needle valves so can adjust both outputs better. It could work after a single needle valve splitting its outoput into similar sized and adjacent placed tanks. I'm using this solution with one Aqueon 26 bowfront and one Resun CM-630 that sit side by side. Take your time to place the hose into the plastic T and secure with small tie wraps.

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

barbarossa4122

Guru Class Expert
Dec 29, 2009
NYC
pepetj;57166 said:
I used one brass manifold to feed four different tanks ( four Perfecto 30 Breeder) but recently have been using a common airline plastic T to serve two tanks.

Use of simple plastic T connector is safe if placed right before the needle valves so can adjust both outputs better. It could work after a single needle valve splitting its outoput into similar sized and adjacent placed tanks. I'm using this solution with one Aqueon 26 bowfront and one Resun CM-630 that sit side by side. Take your time to place the hose into the plastic T and secure with small tie wraps.

Pepetj
Santo Domingo

Hi,
I don't have to worry about it for now. I found someone who will built it for me for around $400.00 shipped.
This includes :
1 used two stage regulator (Victor or Concoa)
2 needle valves(nv55)
2 bubble counters
2 drop checkers
4dkh solution
solenoid
1 dual manifold
10lbs aluminum cylinder
all the tubing and fittings
2 Rex style reactors

Last edited by a moderator: