This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Common Abbreviations used on this site?

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by fishtk75, Nov 21, 2006.

1. fishtk75

fishtk75 Prolific Poster

I am looking for if you have a list of common abbeviations that you all use here.
    I am new to some of the terms and like to know and not be in the dark when I see abbreviations.

2. MarkP

MarkP Junior Poster

3. fishtk75

fishtk75 Prolific Poster

4. MarkP

MarkP Junior Poster

Tom did all the work. I just dumped the stuff into a spreadsheet and hit sort while waiting for something to break at work.

5. fishtk75

fishtk75 Prolific Poster

Can you post that spreadsheet?
    Or get a copy some how?

6. MarkP

MarkP Junior Poster

The spreadsheet was posted in the link I gave you- It's that long post about halfway down by me.

If you read the rest of the thread, there were several lists of acronyms. My list is simply all of those put in a single list.

7. fishtk75

fishtk75 Prolific Poster

thank you for that.