This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

CO2 Solenoids

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by inkslinger, Oct 20, 2008.

1. inkslinger

inkslinger Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I have an inline Aqua Medic M-Ventil Solenoid that works fine , but would like to connect a Solenoid to my Regulator with an brass adopter and install a needle valve to it. I have been getting info on the Clippard : MME-2PDS-D110 an the Burkert Solenoid 6011 and to find out they are both sold here locally, so i email the 2 stores to see if i can pick up at there location hopefully to save on shipping .
    I would like to know if any one are using any of these two and how do you like them

2. inkslinger

Local Time:
    Will i chose to pick up the Clippard Soleniod Valve: MME-2PDS-D110 for $19.70 at a local store that carry's Clippard Instrument products and i get to pick it up at the store. now i just need to pick up a 3 prong power cable . Does the Solenoid Valve have a pic on how hook up the power cable to it.

3. inkslinger

Local Time:
    Will pick my Solenoid up today an i took it apart to see how the power cord will get in stalled ? Do you just twist the ends of the wires tight and push them into the holes an tighten the screws , can you dab the tips with solder .
    Has any one installed a power cord to a Clippard Solenoid Valve and how did you do it ??:confused: