This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Co2 Equipment FS:Regulators,Reactors!

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by Orlando, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

Here are some ok pictures of our equipment for sale. These regulators in the picture start out in price for $150, we also have $100 economy regulators as well that have all the same parts. Reactors inline are $35. Clear models are on the way and the price is not yet set.You must specify barb size for inline reactors.Co2 tubing is also available at .80 cents per foot. Tubing is free with regulator purchase. So if interested just PM me for more information. Thanks, Orlando

2. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

New Bubble counters on the way for DIY co2 rigs. They will be the same bubble counters that are on the regulators but they will have barbs on both ends. Thanks

Well here they are.. Inline bubble counters for any aplication and Fabco needle valves. Lastly Perma seals!

Permaseals=$5
    Fabco=$20
    Bubblecounters=$25

Attached Files:

3. Crazymidwesterner

Crazymidwesterner Guru Class Expert

I saw you had a single gauge model. What does the double gauge model do the singel gauge doesn't? I think I remember someone saying it is simply a matter of know how full the tank is but clarification would be helpful.

Thank you,

4. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

Yes the double allows you to see how much gas is in the tank and gives you a better idea of when to change bottles. On the single gauge unit when PSI drops below 18 psi its time to replace. But besides that all the parts are the same. Fabco, and clipard parts.

5. Tom Barr

Tom Barr Founder
    Staff Member Administrator

You might consider using/selling the Victor medalist regs.
    They cost more, but are not that much more vs the quality.

Fabco is decent.

Regards,
    Tom Barr

6. Crazymidwesterner

Okay since you were so fast with the last response heres another stupid question:) How long could I expect a 10 lbs tank to last using an inline reactor for diffusion and going for the 30 ppm mark in a 75G? Just a rough guess is all I am really looking for.

7. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

I guesstimate for me would be 8-12 months

8. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

I will look in to that Tom, thanks. So Gainesville Plant Fest! If you need a nice place to stay in Gainesville our home would be more than happy to have you.

9. Crazymidwesterner

Thanks. Twice :)

10. VaughnH

VaughnH Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Based on my CO2 usage I would reduce that guesstimate to 2 months!

11. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

On one of the 150G's I have a 5lb cylinder with inline reactor at a bubble count that gos by so fast that I cant even count them. I get atleast 8 months out of it. The plant load is huge and very saturated with co2.

12. Crazymidwesterner

Do you mist or use an inline reactor? Also, do you have surface agitation? I know some people do on purpose because you can add more CO2 without effecting the fish that way.

13. Orlando

Orlando Subscriber

I use an inline reactor with flow control valve's and mist at the end of the photo period.