This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Co2 And Microbubbles In A Large Tank

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by Lou Ahlquist, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Lou Ahlquist

Lou Ahlquist New Member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I have a large tank that I will be setting up as a high tech tank It's a 250 gallon with overflows. I also will be using a 40 gallon sump. What is the most efficient way to add CO2 to a large tank? It sounds like Mazzei injectors are very good at producing large amounts of CO2 but result in a cloudy mist in the main tank. Is there any way to minimize this? I was thinking of using a Mazzei 384 on a seperate circuit going into the sump first, it has a bubble trap. Would this work or would they just take out the CO2 I am trying to keep in the solution.

Are there reactors that can produce the required CO2 for a large tank without all the microbubbles in the display tank?

I would appreciate if anyone could tell me what would be the best way to go about this.

#1 Lou Ahlquist, Mar 24, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
Tags: