This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Unfortunately for Photobucket users, things have changed in a big way as of June 26th they are rolling out a $399 per year subscription fee for those who want to hotlink images from Photobucket’s servers to display elsewhere.
    This does not mean it only affects this site, It now means that billions of images across the Web now display an error message instead of the image in question. :(
    https://barrreport.com/threads/attention-photobucket-users.14377/
    Dismiss Notice

Can we close a thread?

Discussion in 'Site Related' started by Sangeeth Ramanunni, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Sangeeth Ramanunni

Sangeeth Ramanunni Junior Poster

Once a doubt is cleared, can we close a thread? I mean Should we close it? I am not asking about deleting it. I am asking about putting and end to further replies.

2. burr740

burr740 ~~ Lover of Micros ~~
    Staff Member Moderator

No we do not lock threads for that reason

Sangeeth Ramanunni likes this.
  3. DutchMuch

DutchMuch Junior Poster

I would agree with burr, im not a mod but im just saying my opinion, I wouldn't want it closed because if someone has a problem similar to that, or it is that, he can reply in That thread rather than making another.

Sangeeth Ramanunni likes this.