For Sale: Build My LED, 36" fixture

emily6

Junior Poster
Dec 30, 2011
Arlington, MA
FS: Used BML LED, 36" wide. Attached is a pic that has the electrical specs on it, as well as a product photo found online.

BML recently stopped producing aquarium lights so I can't include a link to the product itself. It's a "Nature Style" 6500k fixture in silver. It's missing the plastic feet- I never used them, however, and found there was no issue keeping the fixture on the aquarium edge.

I've been using it on my 65 gallon tank for over a year and wanted something dimmable/lower light (shifting gears to a low-light setup) This fixture is very bright. I've attached a pic from the tank while it was in use (sorry, it's not the best).

Asking $75 for pickup, $100 total to have it shipped.

Email me with any questions. I live near Cambridge MA if you'd prefer to do a pickup/meet up instead.

BML LED 2.jpg

BML LED.jpg

LED-Fixture.jpg

Reactions: Mike k

BettaBeGood

Oct 15, 2020
canton m.i
FS: Used BML LED, 36" wide. Attached is a pic that has the electrical specs on it, as well as a product photo found online.

BML recently stopped producing aquarium lights so I can't include a link to the product itself. It's a "Nature Style" 6500k fixture in silver. It's missing the plastic feet- I never used them, however, and found there was no issue keeping the fixture on the aquarium edge.

I've been using it on my 65 gallon tank for over a year and wanted something dimmable/lower light (shifting gears to a low-light setup) This fixture is very bright. I've attached a pic from the tank while it was in use (sorry, it's not the best).

Asking $75 for pickup, $100 total to have it shipped.

Email me with any questions. I live near Cambridge MA if you'd prefer to do a pickup/meet up instead.

View attachment 10058

View attachment 10059

View attachment 10060
Do you still have this?