This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Bug ID

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by csmith, Jan 31, 2010.

1. csmith

csmith Guest

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Can anyone identify this creature? There are quite a few in my DSM tank, mainly in my bowl of water.

[​IMG]

2. Biollante

Biollante Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Magic In The Air

Hi,

I probably should know what bug that is, but do not off hand. I just recognize it as harmless, fish food. As you are noticing with your dry start, life is everywhere. :)

If it has been very cold and the place has been closed up, I recommend all having the ductwork, carpets, upholstery and so on cleaned. :eek:

Otherwise it is just stuff in the wind and if you are new to Colorado, you are about to learn about wind. :rolleyes:

Even this time of year, sour dough bread works. Even this time of year a little de-chlorinated water in a bowl and a clean piece of lettuce in it will produce food for rotifers, copepods and fry. ;)

It is magic! :D

Biollante

3. deucebiggss

deucebiggss Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    I had those too with some spiders nothing to worry about.

4. Tug

Tug Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    You know the cotton gauze over the camera's lens makes the bug look years younger. I can hardly recognize it. You might try and find it at this site. http://www.whatsthatbug.com/