This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Brightwell fresh water products

Discussion in 'CO2 Enrichment' started by rick4him, Sep 21, 2008.

1. rick4him

rick4him Prolific Poster

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Hey has anyone used the Brightwell products?

I have talked to several folks who used to use ADA products and they have all switched over. I have as well. (the products are MUCH cheaper) and from what I hear they are actually BETTER products.

I had some questions if anyone knew much about them. One of my questions is that when I was using ADA Step 2 (the multi-nurt. source) I would put in about 8 "pumps" a day. Which is basically 8 ml daily. With the Brightwell products they say to put in only about 8-10 DROPS - which is basically 1-2 ml. Which is MUCH less then I was using before.

Why is this? Are the Brightwell products more concentrated? Any thoughts on this would be VERY helpfull.

I have switched over to their entire line. (except the carbon source since I have a pressured co2 system)

2. JDowns

JDowns Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    5:17 PM
    Brightwell has had a saltwater line for quite awhile now. Brightwell as far as I know is Kent.

Haven't used the products though. Nutrients are nutrients, and dry is still cheaper.