This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Ballast

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by jonathan11, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jonathan11

jonathan11 Lifetime Charter Member
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Looking for a #EPD-A54T5-55Wx2 ballast, or euivalent. Can anyone help me out? Thx in advance.: D :D

2. SuperColey1

SuperColey1 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    If you are replacing the old ballast while you have the opportunity I would go for 2 seperate 55W ballasts and then you can seperate the lamps to be switchable independent of each other ;)

Makes much more sense and gives you further options. These are a great price and there are 10 available but is in UK. Get it sent to someone you trust in the UK who you can then paypal to have it sent to you.

OSRAM 1 x 55w PL-L HF ELECTRONIC BALLAST DULUX L on eBay, also, Lights Lighting, Building Materials Supplies, Business, Office Industrial (end time 22-Feb-09 22:42:53 GMT)

Alternatively here is a 2 x 55W dimmable ballast and believe me for dimmable that is an awesome price!!!!

OSRAM 2 x 28w 54w 55w DIMMABLE ELECTRONIC BALLAST T5 PL on eBay, also, Lights Lighting, Building Materials Supplies, Business, Office Industrial (end time 28-Feb-09 18:30:00 GMT)

AC