This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Australian New To This Forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sushisnake, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Sushisnake

Sushisnake New Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Hello everyone from Australia. I’m returning to the hobby after a few years- thought I’d something constructive with social distancing. I’ve had planted tanks in the past, but never got in too deep, so I’m still pretty much a beginner. I’m here for inspiration and advice.

I’m planning a 40 cm cube planted cube to house a small school of Dwarf Corydoras, some Darwin Algae Shrimp ( similar to Amano Shrimp) and a small shoal of Honey Blue Eyes. I’m thinking medium light as the Honeys don’t like bright light. Not sure what I’m going to plant, but there will definitely be a reddish lotus, grass, strappy things and red root floaters. Any suggestions are welcome.

I don’t want to get on the gas just yet, but I might use a liquid co2.

Tags: