Are you ready to start a CRS colony

P

poormanisme

CRS FOR SALE
I'm trying to radically reduce the amount of CRS in my 14 gallon biocube. IMG_1110 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr

So it's time to cut some deals
1. You will receive 10 ss/sss .5 to 1 cm shrimp. There are a few about 1.5cm. So they are not babies. They all have some red or white in their legs but some of the shells are not snow white. These are not $500 PRL from some remote island in asia.
2. I have a lot of baby shrimp so you get a lot of baby shrimp too.:D I probably have hundreds and I want them gone.
3. If anyone wants any white shrimp I do have a couple so just ask if you would like them. They are small now however but at the moment they are very white.
4. And now the price. It will be $50 plus shipping. Shipping is $15 for priority and $35 for express.
5.IF you want to make deals, I don't mind. If you buy more than one package I'll pay for your priority shipping. Who does that? Also, all boxes will be insulated and include a coldpack free of charge. All this for $50.
So now lets see pictures. These are the shrimp in the tank, they are a representation of what the 10 ss/sss shrimp will look like.
There may even be pictures of some babies.
IMG_1189 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_1180 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_1161 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_1130 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_1102 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_1068 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0986 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0926 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0976 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0822 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0771 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0727 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr

THIS IS THE ONLY S ADULT, SHE IS FEMALE AND HAS TONS OF BABIES. IF ANYONE WANTS HER PLEASE LET ME KNOW. AS SHE IS NOT SS/SSS I WON'T BE INCLUDING HER IN ANY PACKAGES UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS HER. THANKS.
IMG_0690 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr

IMG_0675 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0571 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr
IMG_0568 by iseethruyou1, on Flickr

OK. I think you get the point. The are nice but not super great. Now one disclaimer. The tons of babies will include s/ss/sss. I'm just gonna scoop em up and in the bags they go. I'm not sure how many packages I have so if you want a great deal, please pm quickly. Also, you may check my PT rating on plantedtank.net if you like. 100% positive rating.
Thanks,
Scott

P

poormanisme

All sold, thanks for all who looked
scott

- - - Updated - - -

ALL SOLD, THANKS FOR ALL WHO LOOKED
SCOTT