This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Aquariumfertilizer.com introduction

Discussion in 'Planted Aquarium Fertilizer' started by Julia Adkins, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    9:19 PM
    AquariumFertilizer.com offers aquarium hobbyists a full range of water soluble agricultural grade fertilizers that can be purchased individually or in premixed blends. We carry the basic nutrients required by all plants: Macro Micro Nutrient Mix; Macro Nutrient Mix; Nutritrace CSM with boron; and Substrate Root Zone tablets; calcium compounds for water conditioning including Barr’s GH Booster; and 3 iron compounds. Graduated dispenser bottles are available for ease of mixing and dosing.

When you purchase 5 of any single fertilizer you receive a sixth one at no charge. Group discounts are available for aquarium clubs and aquatic plant forums upon request.

Shipping is by flat rate priority mail. Up to 6 lbs. can be shipped by flat rate envelope and up to 20 lbs. in a medium flat rate box in the United States. Answers to questions concerning shipping costs and delivery times can be found in the FAQ page of our website at www.aquariumfertilizer.com. Information about international shipping is also available in the FAQ page.

Why buy water with a tiny bit of fertilizer when you can buy fertilizer and add your own water?

[TABLE=border: 1, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0, width: 684]

[TR]

[TD=align: center]Seachem

250ml 500ml 2 L

Flourish Nitrogen $ 6 $16 $35

Flourish Potassium $11 $15 $40

Flourish Phosphorus $ 6 $15 $40

Flourish Trace Elements $ 6 $10 $32

Flourish Iron $ 9 $12 $40

Flourish $ 6 $10 $32

Price quotes are taken from Amazon.com.

[/TD]

[TD=align: center]AquariumFertilizer.com

Potassium Nitrate: 1 lb $5 makes 3 L

Potassium Sulfate: 1 lb $5 makes 2 L

Monopotassium Phosphate: 1 lb $8 makes 5 L

Nutritrace CSM + boron: 1 lb $16 makes 5.5 L

Ferrous Gluconate: 8 oz. $15 makes 2 L

Macro Micro Nutrient Mix: 1 lb $14 makes 5.5 L

The quantity of solution is based on the mixing ratio of ¼ cup of fertilizer to 2 cups (500 ml) water.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

2. Jason King

Jason King barrreport.com
    Staff Member Administrator

Local Time:
    Hi Julia and welcome aquariumfertilizer.com, as you already know if i can be of anymore assistance please let me know.

3. 1077

1077 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    I have ordered from them, and about to order some more macros as well as the macro/micro package.

I use the macro/micro package mostly in my low tech ,and rely on fish food for the phosphorus, but also have it in dry form in case food alone is not enough.

Allow's me to dose one thing ,once a week in NON CO2 tank's.

Good service from aquariumfertilizer.com and I am not in any way affiliated /compensated with/by them.

4. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your kind words. I do what I can to help and I enjoy seeing everyone's beautiful tanks.

5. SwampGremlin

SwampGremlin Member

Local Time:
    Good company all my orders have been delivered in a very Timely manner.

6. Dennis Singh

Dennis Singh SynKing!

Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Thank you Julia Atkins