This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Aquarium equipment

Discussion in 'Planted Aquarium Fertilizer' started by Julia Adkins, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    I am clearing out my house in preparation for selling my house and downsizing. I have boxes of equipment that need to be sorted through. I am willing to give away most of it. Some of it is really good like the UV Sterilizer that needs new light. And many other items such as pumps and heaters. I live in Napa and would love someone to contact me to come to my house and check out what I have and help me decide to donate or throw away. Thanks in advance.

2. rajkm

rajkm Article Editor
    Staff Member Lifetime Member Article Editor

Local Time:
    Let me know about the UV sterilizer and if you are willing to ship.

3. Julia Adkins

Julia Adkins aquariumfertilizer.com
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    Hello. Sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner. I still have the UV Sterilizer. I will look at it and get back to you soon. Julia