This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

Aquaflora T5's are available in the US

Discussion in 'General Plant Topics' started by Left C, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Left C

Left C Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    I just inquired about ordering 2 24w Aquaflora and 2 24w Midday bulbs. I'm going to order some next week. I also asked him about other payment methods than what he mentioned when I replied.

This is the response that I got from:

"Phil Gilbert" Thursday, July 10, 2008 1:37 PM

Hello

I have got the request from my partner in UK that you are looking for the following bulbs:

24w T5 Aquaflora and 24 w T5 Midday.

We have them in stock and we sell them for 21,99 a piece.

Shipping will cost 25 dollars to your location for up to 12 x unit.

If you want to place the order we can ship it today but we need your shipping address and Credit card information faxed to 450-721-0429 and signed with the total amount that will be charged for your order.

======================================================

I just got a reply back about other payment methods.

Hello

You can also call me at the time of order. My phone number is 1-866-721-7445. That way I can use your Visa Debit without problem. If you want you may want to make a group buy at this point? I will be able to give you a discount then.

Thanks

Phil

Xenia

2. Left C

Left C Lifetime Members
    Lifetime Member

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Some people mentioned that the Aquaflora bulbs are not covered with an warranty at this time in the US. I really don't understand the whole picture yet.

Basically, I've was told to buy them at my own risk.