You guys said that I should raise my light up since I am getting 2.1wpg for 12hrs. Right now this light has been great. With using the EI dosing the plants are green and growing. My GSA did die off and so has the diatoms. With this amount of light would it be a slow build up of algae? Am I pressing my luck by not lifting the light? In another post it was said to raise his light a foot on his 60g. That seems awful high. Would the algae take hold and then I would be stuck fighting it. Over the years I have not had any algae other then the above (knocking on wood). I divided up the fast growers to help absorb the extras. But I will want to add different plants for different textures. These will then grow more slowly.