This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

African Dwarf Frogs with Dwarf Shrimp?

Discussion in 'Inverts' started by Wendy1B, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Wendy1B

Wendy1B Junior Poster

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi, I am in the process of setting up my first heavily planted shrimp tank. I am planning on trying CRS and some Neocardina davidis. Are Dwarf African Frogs compatible? Or will they just slowly hunt the shrimp down and gobble them up in the terror of the night?

2. DutchMuch

DutchMuch Junior Poster

Local Time:
    I don't have this personal experience. but I hear that ADF are pretty aggressive turns out, so I would think; they wouldn't be compatible. I would test them out with a ghost shrimp first just to be on the sure and safe side. Also depends on how many of each specimens you'll have in how big of a tank. Also hiding spots or no? Such as plants, hardscape?

Cheers

Nate

3. Wendy1B

Wendy1B Junior Poster

Local Time:
    Thank you, Nate. I contacted the Vendors I want to order my Shrimp from and the concensus is they're not safe to keep together.