This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Support us by upgrading to the lifetime advertisement free version.

Click here for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

2 24" Build My LED fixtures. Priced To Move!

Discussion in 'Trades, swaps, sales' started by kevinmichael77, Nov 25, 2015.

1. kevinmichael77

kevinmichael77 Guru Class Expert

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    I have 2 24" Build My LED fixtures for sale along with the Solunar Controller.

They are both black and one is the 10,000k at 90 degree beam angle and the other is the dutch 63,000k at 75 degree beam angle. I've had both fixtures for over a year but they have only been used for 6 months and work great. The Solunar controller is brand new. It has only been plugged in and tested but never used. I received a replacement controller and never got around to using it. I had the lights over a 33 gallon Mr. Aqua, and the plants grew fantastic.

Moved into a new apartment and I am only allowed 2 tanks so the smallest one had to go. I was planning on keeping it but I don't see myself moving anytime soon. My loss is your gain!

These are priced to sell and must go as a package. Letting the lights go for half price and the Solunar for only $75..

All totaled $265 plus shipping. I assume shipping will be less than $20

pm me with any questions