120 Gallon, the 4 th incarnation

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
I ripped out the 3rd option for the wood today, then mulled through a massive pile of wood to see what might work. Ended up with 3 pieces mostly.....and some divider extras I'll add and reposition things as needed. I'm good with the plant species thus far, need another 3-4 species is all, but most are chosen already. Be this weekend before I add the wood and get it set up right.

This scape has been taking me longer than normal, few pieces of the focal point wood are the right direction(right to left) and the right scale(too big, too small etc, mostly too big).

I choose 3 decent ones, each is very different from the others. I'll decide on this this week. But I might find a nice one up in the mountains tomorrow. Then use that or add and decide.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
You spot a tank of neglect and indecision. I finally added some hardscape today. I likely will change this again. But mostly the central piece, I have 3-4 options.

Tom Barr

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Jan 23, 2005
strungout said:
Incredible, I spot gsa. Lot of white tubular things on the glass as well. Nice sword but not worth the bills for scaping. Even as a centerpiece

Sure it is, I now have 3 plants:)

Reactions: 2 people