This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. We are after as many aquarium plant images that we can get, doing so will assist us in completing the aquarium plant database.

https://barrreport.com/threads/aquatic-plant-images-wanted.14374/
    Dismiss Notice

10 Year Anniversary Aquascaping Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MikeSF87, Jul 30, 2018.

1. MikeSF87

MikeSF87 New Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Hey guys, this year marks 10 years of aquascaping for me (i'm not a serious scaper what so ever) and I thought i'd share my progression as a scaper through some photos! I travel most of the year so I don't get to work on my tanks as much as some of you, so I haven't had that many scapes to post. Some things i've learned over the course of ten years:

90% of your problems will be solved with flow and CO2. More light? Less light? Doesn't matter really. Just give it co2.

Iwagumis are a lot more work than they seem.

EI works.

I have never EVER seen toxicity in the aquarium. I've been a professional (and head) horticulturalist at an 8000 sq ft. green house, and i've pumped over 3.0EC nutrient water in and out of rockwooled plants, i've seen real toxicity. LOL. If you think you have toxicity just up your CO2.

2008 my first try on a hand-me-down 55 Gallon. DSC00064.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    写真 (1).JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_2557.JPG

KeyeNewen, Vickie, Aaron Chen and 3 others like this.
Tags: