where i work there are 10 plant tanks. they are each 10 to 15g and have varying amounts of plants in them. no co2, no ferts as of yet. lighting comes from a 48in 2-3 bulb no florescent fixture covering 2 tanks. all have ugfs. there hasn't been much of a algae problem till last week. one tank has been taken over. the plants (fox tail) have been encased in algae. i think its bga or hair algae. what would the best way of getting everything running right? I'm still starting out with plants and have yet to fertile anything.